reykjavik city sightseeing 24 hrs valid ticket for 3000 kr.
Reykjavik City Sightseeing offers a tour guided in eight languages every day all year round. Our red double decker busses make 12 carefully selected stops around the city where you can hop on and off at your leisure. The ticket is valid for 24 hours and can be bought on the bus. Departures every half hour between 10:00 and 18:30 during the summer.
Buy the busticket on the bus or at BSÍ Bus Terminal.
Kindly note that the bus is not running on 17 June, 8 August & 22 August (celebration days).
2. Lækjartorg is a square in downtown Reykjavik and a perfect base for exploring the downtown area.
3. Reykjavik City hall is an impressive building on the northern shore of Lake Tjörnin and is open to visitors.
4. Whale Watching Harbour. Here you can go on whale watching tours or other tours. The busy harbour is full of life, shops and restaurants.
5. Víkin Maritime Museum. Explore the world of Icelandic fisheries and costal culture and board the Odinn coast guard vessel.
7. Hallgrímskirkja. Iceland’s largest church and Reykjavik’s main landmark.
A great photo opportunity from the tower.
8. Perlan. A glass dome built on watertanks that store Reykjavik’s hot water, with 360° view of Reykjavik.
9. Kringlan Shopping Centre. Reykjavik’s largest shopping centre. 150 quality shops, a great place to do your shopping.
10. Hilton Reykjavik Nordica.
From here you can walk to the Ásmundur Sveinsson Sculpture Museum.
11. Reykjavik City Hostel.
12. Skarfabakki Harbour.
From Skarfabakki you can take a boat tour to Viðey Island. This is the main port for cruise ships visiting Reykjavik.